Hiya!

Feel free to post here introducing yourself to the Yggdrasyl community

Hiya!

Postby Mukrakiish » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:10 am

I'm not technically a member yet but...I've anonymously know Inscrutable for a long time via Bukkit forum (he and I shared many views but didn't often find means to chat). xD

Anyway...I'm a 28 year old from the chilly north of Canada. Big nerd of all kinds. You name a field of science, I'm into it...hell, I'm into just about everything. Very diverse interest base but love history/science/games (big vid game nerd)...also big paper RPG fan, lover of animals, music junkie (metal and industrial are the bigguns but I have interest in all realms of music), gardening/herbology/mycology as well. Will be going into Mech. Engineering soon so I'm taking Java (maybe some new plugins soon yeah? =D) among other courses...so I'm always around to help with anything you may need.

Been an admin/owner of servers since Beta release...don't find enough time to actually -play- so I try to find other homes elsewhere. Nice to see that Mr. Inscrutable has opened this up to the Spout community...so I hope to add to your MC family.
Mukrakiish

Re: Hiya!

Postby NIN3 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:37 am

Ello! Im a canuck to! What part of canada are you from? (if your willing to tell)
I was gonna post a forum picture here, but it took up half the page :D
NIN3

Postby Mukrakiish » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 am

Manitoba, you?
Mukrakiish

Postby NIN3 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:22 am

Alberta :D
I was gonna post a forum picture here, but it took up half the page :D
NIN3

Return to Introduce Yourself