Privacy

Whatever. If it fills with crap it gets deleted. YMMV. HAND

Privacy

Postby nitwity » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Ok i have 1 room in my house i don't want any mods to got through unless permission because it has valuable items i just trust nobody with this room
nitwity

Re: Privacy

Postby Inscrutable » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:22 am

There is no place that admins cannot go on the server anytime they choose. This will not change.
I explicity trust the moderators and admins I have chosen. They have common sense, patience, foresight,
and a pretty good understanding of what we run here and why. They set a high ethical standard.

Moderators check areas occasionally for griefing, thieving and the like. It is an invaluable tool.
Spout is gone for good :( But from the ashes of several projects arises Sponge
Inscrutable
Site Admin

Postby NIN3 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 am

nitwity wrote:Ok i have 1 room in my house i don't want any mods to got through unless permission because it has valuable items i just trust nobody with this room

You dont trust the staff of yggdrasyl? I bet they feel hurt by that, as not one of them would steal from you.
I was gonna post a forum picture here, but it took up half the page :D
NIN3

Postby MsInscrutable » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 am

Staff are permitted to perform regular checks of any and all areas of Yggdrasyl Server, including the containers and builds of all players, including other server staff.

It is part of the job. 8-)

I get my chests looked in too, so you don't need to feel that you are being somehow personally harrassed, nitwity. :)
MsInscrutable

Return to CHAT and OFF TOPIC